Monday, May 16, 2011

SuperQuest - The Race of Your Life



What did you do this weekend? I ran a race through the city of Charlotte and in doing so I played a life-sized game of Jenga, hung out with good friends, answered trivia questions, deciphered a coded message and followed clues to over a dozen local establishments. No this is not my typical Saturday. All of this was the result of an idea a friend of mine had to celebrate her husband’s birthday last year and it was so wildly successful that it evolved into a new business for her.

This company is known as SuperQuest Races and they plan and implement private and corporate "Amazing Race" type pub crawls throughout urban areas. Their races are customizable to suit the needs of your group. The idea is that racers must complete tasks and solve clues to move through various bars, restaurants, landmarks, and public art in a specific order. Bottom line, it’s a blast!

I recently had the privilege to be a part of this experience in more ways than one. After having competed in one of these races myself, the owner approached me about helping her create a website. I was thrilled to be a part of it. Be sure to check out the website I created for them (below) and look for them on Facebook and Twitter.

http://www.superquestraces.com/

In addition to that I’m going to shamelessly plug my web design company DesignInk. A link to this website can be found at:

http://www.design-ink.co/

I hope you like what you see. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment