Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Holiday "In"


Hey everyone, Christmas is almost upon us. I find that hard to believe because I’ve been busy these past few weeks. I’m sure most of us have been especially if you’ve been preparing for the holidays. Some of us are visiting family, while others are doing some last-minute shopping. Whatever your plans are, we each prepare in our own way; wrapping gifts, decorating, baking, etc.

If you find that the holiday cheer is replaced with the inevitable holiday stress don't turn to booze, stop by the site for a glimpse of my first seasonal installment of Inkspot. That's right, as the holiday ushers in I thought I'd post the first of my seasonal blogs. I plan on posting a few never-before-seen sketches of Saint Nick, snowmen, reindeer, etc. to celebrate the Christmas holiday. Be sure to check them out in your spare time.

Warning: Overexposure to these cartoons can cause excessive holiday cheer and merriment. Do not drive a car or operate machinery until you know how this site affects you.

2 comments: