Friday, December 25, 2009

Do Not Open ‘Til X-Mas


‘Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring…except for the small poodle-like one nipping at my heels while I typed this post. Let’s just say that the holiday came early this year for my parents who got a brand new Bichon puppy. Granted, there wasn’t the same Christmas morning surprise factor but I guess Santa didn’t want to cram her in a stocking or take the effort to wrap her up in a box and place her under the tree. (Or perhaps Saint Nick is just getting lazy.)

I’m kidding. I know you can’t do either of those things with a puppy. However, you can wrap up a Nintendo Wii and put it under the tree. Not to mention a Wii doesn’t ruin the carpet, chew your socks or bark incessantly through the night. So if you’re listening Santa, and it’s not too late, I would prefer a Wii.

Well, I just wanted to wish everybody a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday! And I hope you get your puppy and/or Wii, depending on your personal preference.

1 comment:

  1. Well I got neither a puppy nor a Wii, but I did get some socks, so I am safe from them getting chewed. The dog we have thinks that cats play they way dogs do, she has yet to figure out that she is wasting her time.
    Dale

    ReplyDelete