Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Welcome to Inkspot

I recently created this blog as my personal outlet for my own artistic dabblings. It is representative of various work I've done over the years. I feel that sharing the work tends to validate it for me. Art is just another form of communication, ideas evolve through dialogue so it only makes sense to have it displayed in a forum that allows for just that. I am interested to hear what you think. I plan to post regularly so be sure to pop your head in every now and then to check it out, make comments or offer unbridled praise. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. i have known you for almost ten years, and you are by far one of the most creative and "visionistic" individuals i have ever met. the sketch is an appropriate description of how many of us feel during a recession, with talents that go unused. your potential has not truly been tapped yet and you will reap rewards beyond your imagination.
    dale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love "The Inkspot". What a creative way to let people know about yourself - and all the many talents you have. Your sense of humor along with your cartooning can be displayed, allowing everyone to see your talent - not to mention, your artistic ability paired with your unlimited ideas worked wonderfully in creating my fantastic Logo! Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dale, thanks for your comments. It means a lot to hear things like that. As I said, having supportive people in your life is crucial. And I know I can always count on you...whether it be to give me encouragement or comment on my blog. (I'm glad my mother wasn't the only one to comment) Although that doesn't mean that she's wrong, the logo I designed for her really was "fantastic". Her words, not mine. Thanks Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool Ryan!! I think you should talk to Thomas about doing a portrait of my 3 kids:) Tell Leigh to tell him that is what I woudl love for my birthday this year:) Hope you are doing well:) Megan

    ReplyDelete