Monday, March 22, 2010

Rumors…


That’s right folks, I have finally resurfaced after a prolonged absence…. Despite speculations to the contrary, I have not been abducted, become gainfully employed, entered the witness relocation program, joined a cult, or forgotten about The Inkspot.

I recently started taking web design classes in January this year. I can’t tell you how great it’s been. I’ve really been enjoying it and I have been pressed to learn a lot in a short amount of time. It’s the first time I’ve been in school since I graduated from the UNCC College of Architecture in 2003. It took a little bit of an adjustment for me after being out of work for about a year now, you know - leave the house, wear clothes, and interact with others.

I have received countless letters, emails & requests in all forms demanding another post…(even one stalker) all claiming, “We want more Inkspot!”. Well, maybe I’m exaggerating slightly but for those of you who have spoken up (you know who you are) I appreciate the continued support.

That being said, I owe all you loyal followers an apology. The projects I've been working on have kept me scrambling so I have been neglecting my illustration duties, and I haven't been on my own site all that much. It’s my intent to get back into the habit of keeping the site up-to-date. I may even post some of the work I’ve done for school for your viewing pleasure...if for no other reason than to prove I am not lying about my recent whereabouts.

7 comments:

  1. Dog the Bounty HunterMarch 22, 2010 at 1:50 PM

    Welcome back brah.. go with christ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Col Hans Landa of the S.S.March 22, 2010 at 1:52 PM

    I love rumors! Facts can be so misleading, where rumors, true or false, are often revealing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colonel Hans Landa, S.S.March 22, 2010 at 1:56 PM

    I love rumors! Facts can be so misleading, where rumors, true or false, are often revealing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's okay, Ryan. We are just now digging out from the more than 30 inches of snow that dumped on us. The great thaw has begun up north, so we are coming out of hibernation ourselves. Just don't get too buried in work. The Web is an amazing tool, but it can be all consuming! We live it and love it, too! Spring means fun, so have some! Love to you and Leigh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are amazing! Never thought I would see my child's face on a milk carton! It sure helps to have a sense of humor and I'm sure someone will come along that wants & needs your unique talent and skills in their office..whether it be an architectural firm or Disney!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dog The Bounty Hunter:
    Thanks Dog...I've always wanted to say that in a context befitting it. I love your show...keep catching criminals. Also, I'm curious, do you and your wife share the same bottle of hair dye?

    Col Hans Landa:
    That's so true and often more interesting. Darn, I should have said I went back to school for to become something more intriguing like a Crocodile Wrestler, Fortue Cookie Writer or a Professioanl Whistler.

    CSIJill:
    I don't think we've gotten 30" of snow in the past 10 years here but you're right I'm buried nonetheless. No sense in digging your way out too soon- after all you guys are newlyweds. Enjoy the fine Ohio weather.

    Joan:
    Well they do show photos of runaways you know. ;)
    p.s.
    Tell Disney I'm waiting on their call...pass it on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Colonel Hans Landa. S.S.March 24, 2010 at 2:02 PM

    Can I have more of your Delicious Milk?

    ReplyDelete